UKCIP’s Patrick Pringle recently gave a presentation at the EEA Grants conference in Lisbon on uncertainty and decision making in the water sector.
The two and a half day event examined the role of water in adaptation to climate change, looking at:
- The policy framework(s) for adaptation to climate change;
- The news in science related to impacts and vulnerabilities of water and water related sectors;
- The experiences in water related national challenges, such as drought, floods or storm surges;
- Adaptation policies and practices in cities, agriculture and in coastal areas;
- The need to think beyond national borders
A video of Patrick’s presentation is now online.