23 October, 5–7pm
Martin Wood Lecture Theatre, University of Oxford
A series of talks and an opportunity to ask questions about the latest Assessment of Working Group 1 of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
- What is new about drivers of climate change?
- Human fingerprints all over recent climate
- Has global warming “paused” and what is it going to do next?
- The longer term — changes in sea-ice, ice-sheets and sea level
- Energy and carbon budgets and the trillionth tonne
- So… How hot will it be in my lifetime?
- See Climate Oxford for more information