Terms such as ‘transformative’, ‘transformational’, ‘transformability’ and ‘transition’ are becoming more frequently used in the context of adaptation. What do they mean, and how do they relate to incremental strategies?
- Getting adaptation into practice – reflections from ECCA 2017
- l could fill a whole forum with stories of things that didn’t work…
- What makes a risk assessment useful for policymakers?
- Measuring adaptation in light of the Paris Agreement: reflections from the Adaptation Metrics Conference
- Know your audience: watermelon or c’onservative?
- Public awareness and difficult decisions: what can we learn from George and Joey?
- Building adaptive capacity in Scotland
- Time to get radical – why the current NAP falls short
- What next for adaptation in the UK?
- Climate Local – helping local authorities become climate resilient